Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Much Is A German Rabbit Questions About A Dwarf Male Rabbit. {Part 1}?

Questions about a dwarf male rabbit. {Part 1}? - how much is a german rabbit

I have questions about rabbits that I get. This is a rabbit .. a male.
1. [How should I eat? It depends on how much it hurt? When they are older, should begin to eat more? How is the brand you buy for your rabbit and if it is good or not?]
2. [Is it difficult to train, to use a litter tray? I want to be able to fit me (I'm with him, especially when I) in a cage, no doubt, but I have pottytrained. How long do you think the matter of a few months and will teach me?]
3. [I have a German Shepherd. It is not enough .. not really. "I hurt my Bunny?" I try to make friends, you have my dog all the time. Do Thi locknk that it is fair.]
4. [Toys ... What is your toy rabbit absolutely LOVE? To read my book, what I said, he loves the cats like toys they want. Like a ball or what?]
5. [How long do you think will live?

2 comments:

amanda said...

Hello, I hope thiis helps to ensure you should probably feed your rabbit three times per day, ands only a tablespoon and a half vegtables with the hand that about 2 or 3 times a week. There are also vitamins which are placed in your water, keep your system healthy and IMUN Bulit up.
Make sure you do a good German Shepherd is all about a little rabbit in a cage and placed near his Shepard, when the dog's willingness to do so, while attacks barks on your rabbit.

I have a rabbit that most of the toys, which can be then could not spheres, so that toys can have pieaces dosent chewed into small pieces to choke you to be.

I belive her pussy live around 3-6 years

Remember to provide water source! Tion of tap water can causeRS.
And if you all ever reabbit anothe boy, because I learned that women have a greater chance of cancer to have. I have a young rabbit who had breast cancer, are sadly still alive and btw, look at this way, the care of your vacation!

DISCO INFERNO said...

If u move the food in a corner and make sure you always get used to a place to pee and shit is in a different place and thats how u train basically. A good way is one of the dishes that have an upper limit for the little rabbit is to be preserved, got his head on the toy to get calcium to the trust I had 2 rabbits and a little from his face. a small ball B Nice, but, like chewing and digging. As above let go is not a good idea, but what we did was with a metal-Lowes, I think, and its basically like a cage, unless it is not a high or ground and underground, but may want to extend underground . How can u let em run free for some time, but if set the need to leave or just in the cage.

Post a Comment