Friday, February 5, 2010

Soma Tired Questions About The Drug Soma?

Questions about the drug Soma? - soma tired

I'm fifteen years, and yesterday started having seizures, so I went to the doctor. I came to an allergic reaction to medications they have me again makes me nervous, but it is worse than it was the first time. I did not know until 3 clock, when my mother was dead tired. So tired that I forgot to take the medicine, banned me. I thought it would be cool, just wait around until he home from work. Today I had another attack. Even worse than before, which lasted 45 minutes. I have my medication (Soma) about 2 hours, but I'm very nervous, can cause seizures to begin, so I took a half. Is that bad? Should I take everything?

2 comments:

SwingTra... said...

What crisis?

Why is Soma prescribed.

They know that drugs have caused the allergic reaction. Looks like a lot of questions, but if you think that Soma causes cramps, then you have to be basic, but it again on the alert.

Here is a site on http://www.drugs.com/soma.html soma is

c k said...

Soma is a muscle relaxant. Consider how to take the doctor told you.

Post a Comment