Sunday, January 31, 2010

Are Health Insurance Premiums Tax Deductible For Retirees Are Health Insurance Premiums Deductible In Year Paid?

Are health insurance premiums deductible in year paid? - are health insurance premiums tax deductible for retirees

For the first time that I pay my health insurance for retirees in advance than for the month of reporting. I paid 09 Janvier at 09 FĂ©vrier at 08 December. I know that medical and dental expenses are deductible in the year paid, but what about the insurance premium. If the 08th December, the payment of the tax-deductible in my 08 or 09 My Taxes? I can not find a clear answer to the instructions in Appendix A of Pub 502nd

4 comments:

PLA N said...

healthplans.my-age.net - Here are my health insurance. If I can recall offering this service.

Lisa K said...

When removing not just self-employed, the premiums for Medicare on Schedule A, if you can only deduct medical and dental expenses that exceed 7.5% of their income. In accordance with the instructions to be deducted in the year of payment, but for sure you could ask the IRS.

PETER G said...

For Google to gather information, related, or you can try using answer engines like Yahoo or yedda.com response to some of them ideas.nonetheless grateful if you would prefer a direct resource, here http://www. HealthInsuranceIdeas. Info / free-online-health insurance.htm good for my own experience.

Rkymtnmi... said...

If all the premiums during the year are deductible tax payable, regardless of whether the contributions to cover future periods.

Post a Comment