Monday, January 4, 2010

Wedding Reception Flower Arrangements What Do You Think Of Zebra Print Used In A Wedding Reception?

What do you think of Zebra print used in a wedding reception? - wedding reception flower arrangements

We are a young couple. I'm 20, she is 24th We do not have formal arrangements for traditional weddings. Zebra Print When I feel it everywhere! The wedding colors, turquoise, black and white. For the wedding, I use almost all Zebra printers. Just a little band Zebra Lined with Aqua on the size of the flower girl. The flowers are mostly white with black accent flowers and ribbons and water. I want to enjoy my admission to a close and formal after! The zebra is printed at the reception include races (not see) the entire table, towels and candleaubra with a very small amount of impression on him. Everything else is black, white, cut, and Aqua! I want honest opinions, and please take into account the attitudes of youth.

1 comment:

Suz123 said...

Have you ever shown before zebra cupcakes? Let me see. . .

No, you're not (Deziree Mommy's)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tishperez/3 ...

I think the cupcakes are cute zebra.

I think that black, white, blue and green. . . Zebra print with the key would be perfect. I (for one!) I see below your photos.

But I am no longer young. In fact, I am a little overwhelmed. . . LOL. But in my honest opinion, anyway.

Post a Comment