Thursday, January 28, 2010

Verka Serduchka List Of Songs Can Anyone List Me Any Ukrainian, Serbian And Russian Songs And Artist Names Or Rapidshare Links?

Can anyone list me any Ukrainian, Serbian and Russian songs and artist names or rapidshare links? - verka serduchka list of songs

I was fascinated by his music and can not get enough of it I would describe the songs of artists / 've been hearing are now mainly Eurovision contest because that's all I guess could come from entering. I will list some

Verka Serduchka-Dancing Lasha Tumbai
Ruslana-Wild Dances
Marija Serifovic-Moltiva
Ariya-Ария - Все, Что Было
Verka Serduchka-Dancing

Thank you in advance for helping me =]

2 comments:

Arsan Lupin said...

ро - Serebro (Silver)
София Ротару - Sofia Rotaru
т.А.Т.у - tATu
Тина Кароль - Tina Karol
Тутси - Tutsi
Фабрика - Fabrika (Factory)

I suggest you go to a big video-sharing site like YouTube or Google Video, search for one of these names (I suggest the name of the Russian Federation - in Cyrillic. The name I have you alone, should It employs 24 / 7 for a month.

Enjoy!

dunno said...

Verka Serduchka-Dancing Lasha Tumbai
http://www.moskva.fm/artist/% D0% B2% D0% B5% D1% 80% D0% BA% D0% D1% 81% B0_% D0% B5% D1% 80% D0% D1% B4 % D1% 8F% 87% D0% BA% D0% B0/song_1408452

Ariya-Ария - Все, Что Было
http://www.moskva.fm/artist/% D0% B0% D1% 80% D0% B8% D1% 8F/song_701843

Ruslana-Wild Dances
http://www.moskva.fm/artist/% D1% 80% D1% 83% D1% 81% D0% BB% D0% B0% D0% BD% D0% B0/song_1657304

Post a Comment