Monday, January 25, 2010

Russian Family Beaches Really Confusing Dream, LONG And COMPLICATED :(?

Really confusing dream, LONG and COMPLICATED :(? - russian family beaches

This dream is really confused. I do not need interpretation, I think it has something to do with my life. This is confusing to assert themselves.

The four parts of the dream:

1. I was in a movie theater in the mall, sitting near the screen of a group of people in Russia (Russian thing makes sense to me: P, although the film does not work. I asked my side russian wife if he a translator * * to help with a few words in English do not understand is necessary (I know how difficult English words, not a "translator" though)
The lady seemed to move, but eventually accepted my offer.

2. In the theater, I saw someone walk down the Russian group in front of me. I saw that it was exactly like the father of a boy who are satisfied in the holiday (the guy was from Russia that existed in real life)
Even in my sleep, I jubilous, because I do not know these people went away and thought I might never see him again, but here his father was standing before me.
I went and I asked him where his son, and ifhe was "here".
She said yes, but her son never arrived ..... reluctantly

3.I went to a walk by the sea, as a man of me. I tried to kidnap me, but withdrew. I tried so hard to scream, but nothing came out of my mouth.
Discussed later, the friend of man, and asked if another man kidnapped me. I said no. I tried to protect myself.

4. My family and I went to the beach at high tide. See everywhere, had to open his mouth clams. If you a hand, he bit. I was barefoot. Did I hear my mother say behind me who were "abalone", but I thought they looked nothing like that, but as clams.

x.

5 comments:

Jak said...

1) means that you help people Mabye raisins Forums
2) Mabye it means that the species is displayed in his life Agan
3) Mabye you control INER smekkind or anything u want but can not
4) something in your life bitteing Mabye I hear again and U have an idea that u have to go only trust your instincts and go with it will

Yoshi Kid said...

Well, it can sometimes dreams are completely random, but it is something that happened in the past as a reminder. I usually random dream, but I've forgotten what we came to rule until the end of the day. If this dream bothers me even attempting to ignore it. It was only a dream.

Jon B said...

Wow, I had the same dream about the mussels. I was on the beach, but more like a desert and could not walk anywhere or bite. So I sat in fear

sunset said...

Try

sunset said...

Try

Post a Comment