Monday, January 11, 2010

Hd Hard Drive Recorder Is There A Way To Turn An External Hard Drive Into A Digital Video Recorder? If So How?

Is there a way to turn an external Hard drive into a digital video recorder? If so how? - hd hard drive recorder

Is there a way to convert an external Western Digital hard drive into a digital video recorder. I like the idea of a digital video recorder, but will not be locked into use in one direction and no idea of pre-pay the additional difficulty of having.

I know that in theory, be possible to create your own digital video recorder, but not the precise details of how. I can see myself buying CDs and DVDs for playback on a DVD recorder. HD and Blu-ray are interested in a few words, I am not very likely with the same problems when they used to support affected DVD recording. Just my VCR is old hat. I am thinking seriously about a hard disk recorder is the right way. I will not buy Tivo and Direct TV, because both will have to pay an additional contribution, and I'm not always going to host, what's on TV. I have serious painting is one, but I'm not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment